I am Bram [full name: Bramanto], graduated Bachelor Degree at Department of Informatics Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology, University of Respati Indonesia, East Jakarta City, Indonesia. Currently, I am a former Software Engineer at PLN Research Institute based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
I am a person that learns passion and experience is the best teacher. Of mistakes and experience, I learned. I am sure no one is perfect in this world. By learning all at least be close to perfect. Listening and trying is my way to learn a lot. Silence does not mean anything stupid, sometimes I think what should I learn after I listen to this.
Some keywords related to my research interest are:
Big Data, Web & Data Science, Software Engineering, and Human-computer Interaction.
- Bachelor Degree : Department of Information Technology, University of Respati Indonesia (Okt 2013 - Sep 2017)
- Major : Informatics Engineering
- Advisor : Jenih, S.Kom., M.Kom
- Vocational High School - Taruna Bhakti (Jun 2008 - Jul 2011)
- Major : Computer and Network Engineering
- Junior High School - Taruna Bhakti (Jun 2005 - Jul 2008)
- Elementary School - Harjamukti 04 (Jun 2000 - Jul 2005)
- Elementary School - Cipinang Muara 20 (Jun 1999 - Jul 2000)
- Software Engineer, PLN Research Institute (Nov 2015 - Present)
- Engineering Staff, Information and Communication Networks, Agency For The Assessment And Application Of Technology (Oct 2013 - Oct 2015)
- IT Staff, Dakota Group (Jan 2012 - Sep 2013)
- Technical Support, Alkan Prima Tech (Jul 2011 - Dec 2011)
Short-Term Work Experience
- Student Internship, PLN Research Institute (Jul 2009 - Oct 2009)
- Bachelor Degree : "Designing and Implementing Mobile BAYTIQ Application as Information Media at Bayt Al-Qur'an and Museum Istiqlal Jakarta.", thesis of Undergraduate, Department of Informatics Engineering, Faculty of Information Technology, University of Respati Indonesia, East Jakarta City, September 2017. Advisor : Jenih, S.Kom., M.Kom.
Awards / Grants / Honors
- 2nd Best Coder on CodeSaya.com (2019)
- 2nd Best Coder on CodeSaya.com (2018)
- 3rd Category Non Technical Supporting (Steam Water Warning System - Expert System),Learning, Innovation, Knowledge & Exhibition (LIKE) 2017 PLN, (2017)
- 2nd Best Coder on CodeSaya.com (2017)
- 1st Popular Coder, Most Popular Coder in > 20 weeks on CodeSaya.com (2016)
- 2nd Student Competition Technology Information Levels Vocational High School Depok City, Depok, Indonesia, (2010)
- 2nd Adzan Competition, Moslem Festival at Mam’baul Jan’ah Mosque,Cibubur, Indonesia, (2004)
- 1st Adzan Competition, Moslem Festival at Ar-Rohmah Mosque, Cibubur, Indonesia, (2004)
- 1st Moslem Fashion Competition at The Kindergarten Level, The Magazine Aku Anak Saleh, Jakarta, Indonesia, (1999)
Social and Organizational Activities
- Volunteer Distribution #1000nasikotak (translation : "#1000ricebox") - #DIBERIUNTUKMEMBERI, (2018)
- People Development Staff – Sahabat Beasiswa (translation : "Scholarship Friends") Center, (2018)
- Volunteer Registration, Body Check and Attributes - The Institute of Democracy and Education, (2017)
- Scholarship Center Staff – Sahabat Beasiswa (translation : "Scholarship Friends") Center, (2017)
- Member - CodeSaya.com (Programming Society),(2016 - Present)
- Vice Chairman – Rohis Taruna Bhakti Vocational High School, (2009 - 2011)
- Secretary - Student Organization (OSIS) Taruna Bhakti Junior High School, (2006 - 2007)
- Vice Chairman - Junior Red Cross Yourth Extracurricular, (2005 - 2007)
- Little Doctor – Harjamukti 04 Elementary School, (2002 - 2004)
Javanese (Native), Indonesian (Native), English (Professional working proficiency), German(Basic), Arabic (Basic).
Read Books, Write Blog, Jogging, Bicycle Tours and Coding.